We are pleased to provide you with an update on our staged return to services.
In line with changes in the government recommendations around restrictions due to Covid-19, we
continue to review our position in regards to changes in our services.
We emphasise that at the forefront of our minds, our highest priority is the welfare of our people.
We are conscious the COVID -19 Virus still exists in our community and at this stage no vaccine has
been developed. While restrictions are eased across our community, as we reintroduce services, we
will take the precautions necessary to protect our Residents, Participants and Staff.
Changes to Service levels as of Monday 15 th June:
Supported Employment – Thorndale Industries ADE
- Return to normal roster with podding applied.
- Strict adherence to social distancing, hygiene practices and space requirements as per Government
Day Programs – Leisure Life & Living Skills
- Return to limited services in line with indoor social distancing and hygiene requirements.
- Return to limited services with the use of pods to enable return to work and LLL day Programs.
- All activities adhere to strict social distancing, hygiene practices and space requirements as per
Please contact individual departments for details around return to services.